Congratulations on your organization’s approval to participate in the
2016 Miami Valley Combined Federal Campaign!
Miami Valley Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) encourages your organization to market itself as a CFC-approved charity. Post the CFC logo and your organization’s 5-digit CFC code on your website; use the logo and 5-digit CFC code on electronic and/or hard copy newsletters, brochures, letterhead, portable exhibits…create opportunities for unprecedented visibility!
The following suggestions are designed to increase your organization’s recognition as a CFC-approved charity and eliminate the need to produce additional print materials. The awareness will surely boost visibility for your charity!
CFC Logo Download
* Be certain to include your organization’s unique 5-digit CFC code with the logo
- Use the CFC logo on each page of your organization’s website
* Be sure to include your agency’s 5-digit CFC code
- Produce labels/stickers or have a rubber stamp made with the CFC logo image
and your organization’s unique 5-digit CFC code
* Apply to your agency’s printed materials such as brochures, newsletters,
letterhead, program booklets for special events, recognition certificates/awards
NOTE: The logo is a registered trademark; while its size may be adjusted to fit your needs, the image cannot be changed or altered in any way.